We’re looking for an Analog Engineer with experience working on analog/mixed-signal design for analog/mixed-signal ASIC and PCB design.
This position is located in Boston and will be working on a brand new technology that will take AI and Autonomous Systems to the next level. You will have the opportunity to work on products that have never been invented and solve problems no one has solved.
Requirement definition and architecture study
• Detailed transistor level design
• Custom layout and floor-planning
• Design verification using AMS verification flow and custom analog simulation
• End-to-end PCB design, starting with feasibility, analysis, schematic entry, layout, component selection
• MS or PhD in a relevant discipline, such as Electrical Engineering, with at least 3-5 years of relevant work or research experience
• Experience with high-speed transceiver, ADC, and DAC designs
• Spectre, Hspice, Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS, Verilog, Cadence/Synopsys experience required