We are looking for a design verification engineer to help create optical and photonic chips that will dramatically increase the speed but reduce the consumption of electronic architectures.
The company is rapidly expanding with new funding. You will have a lot of influence on the technology, company, and the ability to be a part of commercializing the technology.
- Strong background of asic/ic/fpga design and verification flows
- Construct and execute test plans and perform coverage analysis.
- 3-5 years of relevant work or research experience.
- Logic simulation skills including testbench design, stimulus generation, coverage, equivalence-checking, and debug.
- Mixed-signal (analog + digital) simulation.
- Strong software skills (C, C++, Python)
- Proficiency with UVM and system verilog.
- Experience using Xilinx, Vivado, toolchain and testbench development within.
No sponsorships at this time