We’re actively seeking an embedded software engineer to work for one of our robotics customers in the Quincy MA area. The embedded software engineer with have experience working with C++ and Linux.
We have 3 positions at varying levels, this is a great opportunity to work on a cutting edge technology in the robotics space.
If interested, please submit an application and we will be in contacts.
Previous embedded experience needed but will train on the robotics.
- Ability to develop software in C/ C++ in a VxWorks, Windows and Linux Environment
- Maintains embedded software for all company robots and prototypes.
- Ability to develop new custom code for our robotics systems
- Designs a regression test procedure for each release.
- Debugs software for vehicle systems
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.